Thanks so much for your interest in our camps. I wanted to take a second to explain in more simple terms the U of M debate camps fee structure. The payment process for the MNDI is very basic and involves just a few steps:
- Application. Keep track of the date you apply. Two weeks after that date is when your deposit is due. For instance, if you apply Saturday, February 6th your deposit ($500) would be due on Saturday, February 20th.
- Final Payment. Your final payment is due by June 1st ($2,000).
- Specials. If you are a returning student to the MNDI you pay $2,400. Your deposit is still $500 and your balance of $1,900 is due on June 1st.
- MNDI plus extension week. If you choose to add on the extra week your deposit is still due three weeks after your application date ($500) and the balance of $2,800 is due by no later than June 1st.
- Returning students to the MNDI plus extension week. Again the deposit is still due three weeks after you apply ($500) and the remaining balance of $2,700 is due by no later than June 1st.
- Your deposit is fully refundable until the first of February. We will make no refunds after February 1.
Director of Debate
University of Michigan
Office Phone Number: 734-239-3996